DXRoller review; The skin is the most attractive and noticeable feature of the human body especially the skin of the face hence the need to maintain it is really high.
When you meet someone, you unconsciously examine their skin colour, tone, and texture and people certainly do same with you.
Every day, people look for different means and ways to make their skin look better and healthier and people go to lengths to achieve this result.
Derma Rollers are electronic handheld devices with row upon row of tiny needles which are rolled over the skin of the face to make the skin shinier.
Unlike the large needles which are inserted into the skin to open the pores and administer treatment to the skin, Derma rollers have tiny needles which certainly are not as uncomfortable as the large needles are.
You do not have to worry about really big needles poking your skin and causing you great discomfort and pain.
It also has the perk of being able to perform the same function as the large needles and even better.
Derma rolling is a process which was originally carried out by a dermatologist but now, it can be done conveniently at home.
DXRoller is an excellent Derma Roller which has plenty of perks and makes your skin shiny and healthier by using the best tools and equipment which are suitable for your skin. Read the DXRoller review below.
What Is DXRoller?(DXRoller review)
On one end of this device is a handle and on the other end is a roller with lots of fine, micro needles.
This device performs its function by being rolled over the skin evenly and gently to open the pores of the skin so treatment can be administered and collagen production can be increased.
Features Of DXRoller (DXRoller review)
As derma rolling or micro needling involves needles that pierce the skin, using equipment that is not well made is a health risk.
When choosing a good derma rolling device, it is very important to look out for its features and DXRoller has the best feature I have come across.
Needle size: Small needles are most suitable for the skin so as not to cause great discomfort to you and this device uses micro needles which get into the pores comfortably.
DXRoller needles are less than 0.5mm and they are as thin as they can be.
Titanium needles: Stainless steel needles are not durable and long lasting so it is better to buy a device with titanium needles.
Titanium needles also have the advantage of not breaking or bending therefore, you have no need to be afraid about them breaking while in your skin.
Area of use: Unlike some derma rollers which are designed to be used on any part of the body, DXRoller is designed to be used only on the skin of the face and that is a feature to look out for when buying a derma roller.
Storage case: DXRoller comes with a safe storage case where you can place the device back in after use.
Replaceable head: When the roller head gets spoilt or the needles become bent, the head can certainly be replaced.
There will be absolutely no need buying an entirely new roller. Just get another head and move on with what you have to do.
- High quality sterile packing
- Washable with alcohol after every use
- Fast completely painless application and results.
- Smooth derma roller with micro needles
Never use the device if the needles become blunt or worn out. It could cause damage to your skin and end up ruining all the good work and efforts you have put into your skin.
As much as possible, try to replace the roller every two months.
How Does DXRoller Work? (DXRoller review)
DXRoller is rolled over the skin and the small, fine needles on the roller puncture the skin.
The holes created on the skin by the device are tiny and give a controlled skin injury making the treatment to be considered superficial.
When the skin is punctured, the injuries lead to superficial bleeding which triggers the body wound healing response making the skin release substances that stimulate growth, new blood vessels are formed in the skin and the skin starts to make more collagen; a protein found on the surface area of the skin.
This helps the skin become healthier and firmer and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, acne, lines of aging and scarring.
This also aids the collagen production and circulation to become faster thereby giving your skin the shiny look you desire.
How To Use DXRoller (DXRoller review)
Derma rolling or micro needling was originally used by dermatologists as a way of boosting collagen production for treating facial scars, acne, and to reduce fine lines.
It was generally used to make the skin look better and shinier but it is now used to deliver therapeutic drugs and vaccines through the skin.
It has gained popularity in home treatment and you can easily carry out the process in the comfort of your home without having to spend time or money in the spa or in the office of a dermatologist.
The device is held by the handle and runs over the gentle length of your face over and over again to open up the pores of the face and effectively administer the vaccines through the skin.
Opening up the pores aids collagen circulation which improves the look and feel of the skin. DXRoller combats signs of aging such as loss of skin firmness, appearance of fine lines and start of wrinkles.
The device can also be used to reduce pore size or reduce the production of sebum – oil which is circulated by the skin – if their skin is oily.
It can be used to improve the appearance of stretch marks too. Do not use this device on closed eyes or the eyelids.
For an effective use of DXRoller, follow the steps below.
- Remove DXRoller from its container.
- Spray it with an alcohol solution and wash with warm water to sterilize.
- Prepare the skin for treatment with an antiseptic or saline wash.
- Roll the device over the skin; side to side, up and down and diagonally. This movement will open up the pores of the skin.
- Bathe the skin with saline after the skin has reddened.
- Spray DXRoller with alcohol again and wash with warm water to sterilize.
- Leave the device to dry and after drying, put it back in its storage container.
When using DXRoller, make sure to treat five sections of the face in turn. These sections are:
- Top right of forehead and cheek
- Top left of forehead and cheek
- Right under eye and lower cheek
- Left under eye and lower cheek
- Around the mouth.
After using the device, the person can apply serums or ointments on the skin to ease the swelling or reddening caused by the procedure.
This treatment is often used as a delivery system to maximize the effects of lotions and serums.
It is believed that these applications are absorbed more quickly by a skin which has undergone this procedure than a skin which is untreated.
This device should not be used on areas of the skin where there are eczemas, sun burns, or cold sores.
Anywhere there are moles, skin inflammation or rosacea should also be avoided.
Before using this device, make sure to wipe the face thoroughly to remove every ointment or oils earlier disposed of on the skin.
For quick and effective benefits before and after the use of the device, follow the following tips for better results:
- Take vitamin A and C supplements in the month before treatment to boost collagen production.
- Use ice packs after treatment if experiencing any pain.
- Apply skin serums or anti-aging moisturizers after treatment.
- Use sunscreen in the days after use as the skin could burn more easily than usual.
- Repeat treatment two or three times a week
- Keep away from area immediately around the eyes.
- Avoid use around areas of infected acne
- Never share this device with someone else.
After rolling, the skin may be
- Red for a couple of hours or less
- Feel like sunburn
- Feel like your face is pulsing and blood is circulating.
All of these are pretty normal and are just after effects of something unusual and sharp rolling on your skin.
This procedure however has to be repeated a couple of times and days to get permanent results.
Why Should I Buy DXRoller?(DXRoller review)
For comfort, convenience, good and healthy skin, you should buy a DXRoller.
It works efficiently to provide your skin with a rich and healthy look.
Along with promoting the production of collagen for smoother, firmer, and younger looking skin, they can be used to reduce the appearance of acne scars or stretch marks and it also stimulates hair growth.
Surprised? When the pores of your skin are open, it makes it possible for hair to grow quickly and DXRoller performs that function.
A multifunctional device, if you may. It also goes a long way and serves various benefits:
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
- Rejuvenates and brightens skin.
- Reduces acne scarring.
- Thickens skin
- Reduces skin coloration
- Enhances product absorption
- Stimulates hair follicle growth
- Moisturizes skin
- Lightens spots
- Shrink pores
Who Needs DXRoller?(DXRoller review)
Unlike in children where the skin is able to quickly rejuvenate on its own and collagen production is faster, it is not the same for adults.
The skin rejuvenates slowly and dirt and oil can stay on the skin up to a couple of days thereby causing scarring, fine aging lines, and acne.
The use of micro needling procedure helps make treatment easier and faster and helps the production of collagen which provides skin firmness and reduces aging lines.
Ladies need DXRoller for the fine, flawless skin they desire to help remove spots and everything wrinkly on your skin. DXRoller will give your skin the healthy look you desire by getting into your pores and opening them up so the oils and dirt can escape and the fine skin underneath can rise to the top.
Is DXRoller Worth It?(DXRoller review)
If you are looking to improve fine lines, wrinkles or scars, then YES! DXRoller is certainly worth everything you have or can think about.
The needles can penetrate the skin up to 3mm making visible results. This product heals scars and enhances the texture of your skin.
It treats textural issues dealing with pores, acne scars, wrinkles, tightening sagging skin, and more.
This procedure leaves your skin shiny and glowing and it gives you just the perfect results you are searching for.
Also, this procedure can be carried out in the comfort of your home so no need worrying too much.
You just have to put on a bit of numbing cream so you feel no pain at all and it will be done in a couple of minutes.
DXRoller does not pierce your skin as deeply as the dermatologist’s needle but it can be used to enhance the penetration of products – be it hydrating, brightening or rejuvenating activities – that are applied post perforation as it creates these open channels.
Pros And Cons (DXRoller review)
Just like everything else does, DXRoller has its advantages and downsides but its advantages outweigh its downsides.
- Simple yet effective: DXRoller rolling therapy offers a simple means of treating acne scars, wrinkles, stretch marks, and enhances the skin.
The procedure can be done in the comfort of your home or in a dermatologist’s clinic – depending on your preference – which requires minimum training.
- Well tolerated: The skin needling is generally well tolerated. It may cause slight redness to the skin which may last for two to three days.
Depending on the sensitivity of your skin, you may need to use routine antibiotic cream for several days to prevent any infection.
- Little to no downtime: The best thing about DXRoller rolling therapy is that you can go back to your daily routine the very next day after the treatment as the micro holes close spontaneously.
Skin needling opens the pores to induce micro injury to trigger the repair mechanism of the skin.
By doing so, the skin will produce more collagen and elastin which helps improve the appearance of the skin.
- Can be done at home: DXRoller is a derma roller which is used for transdermal drug delivery of anti-aging products and lipopeptide.
Just make sure to clean it with alcohol after each use.
- Used to treat acne: DXRoller is effective in treating acne scar. Skin needling provides satisfactory results in acne scar remodulation.
More so, it does not have peculiar side effects particularly for any skin type.
- Helps improve skin texture: Asides from removing scars and other skin marks, it can also improve the texture of the skin.
- Does not cause skin pigmentation: Unlike other dermatological procedures such as laser therapy, chemical peels and dermabrasion that may cause skin pigmentation, derma rolling therapy has no such side effects.
It can be used safely by the skin-of-colour population without worrying about any pigmentation.
- Effective in treating various skin conditions: Derma rolling therapy has been proven to be effective in treating various kinds of dermatologic conditions aside from scarring, acne vulgaris and skin rejuvenation; it is also used for melanosis, melasma, and hyperhidrosis.
- Reverse sun damage and discolouration: Micro needling can help reverse sun damage, discolouration and hyperpigmentation caused by melasma.
- Tightens loose skin: This procedure is perfect for older age groups because it helps tighten the loose skin aside from its ability to smoothen and correct the damaged skin.
- Shrink pores: It is counter intuitive to think that derma rolling can enlarge your skin pores, it does not.
One of the major benefits of derma rolling is that it actually makes the skin pores look smaller.
- Enhance therapeutic effect of topical products: Derma rolling helps in the faster absorption of topical products such as creams, and serums.
It helps topical medications penetrate the skin more efficiently thereby making the healing process of the products faster.
- Chemical free: DXRoller device can be used without the mix of any chemicals so there is no risk of getting exposed to harmful chemicals as compared with other dermatologic treatments.
- Prevents premature skin aging: DXRoller promotes the promotion and circulation of collagen and elastin so it avoids collagen breakdown which helps slow down the aging process.
- Reduces stretch marks: This product is effective in reducing stubborn stretch marks so you can have that summer body you always dreamed about even after childbirth.
- Treats rosacea: Rosacea includes facial redness, facial flushing, thickening of skin, and having eye problems.
It can cause breakdown of collagen. Hence, skin needling works by producing large amounts of collagen which will help improve the skin condition.
- Prevents hyperpigmentation: Hyperpigmentation causes uneven distribution of dark to light skin. It can be caused by over production of melanin. Derma rolling helps shed the top layer of the skin so normal production of melanocyte will occur.
- Allows formation of mew and natural collagen: Rolling stimulates your skin to produce new collagen in a natural way.
You can see the visible results after using the DXRoller device at least twice within at least a six weeks interval.
- Safe to use: DXRoller is largely safe to use on your skin and causes no allergic reaction.
- Good for all skin types: The best thing about DXRoller is that it is suitable and can be used for all skin types.
It works for dark-skinned individuals and even those with sensitive skin.
- Saves time: If you are a real person or you have an appointment to catch up with but you cannot go for it due to the condition of your skin, this derma roller can come in handy for you.
Within a couple of minutes or maximum of one hour, the treatment will be done on your face and you can go back to your daily activity. Just in and out.
As much as this device has so many pros, it also has its cons so while using the device, make sure to look out for these demerits.
Cons (DXRoller review)
- It can only be bought online, though it is not really a problem because most people already purchase different products online.
- Stock is quite limited.
Money back guarantee and Refund Policy:
Online shopping may not be the most reliable thing, but if you are directly buying through the official website, there are no chances of risks.
According to the official DXRoller website, there are many reasons to say that DXRoller is a good investment.
Official Refund Policy
The refund policy of the company is an effort to win the trust of new customers.
It is to tell them that they won’t lose any money and their purchase can be free from any risk, as offered by any other product.
This policy also shows that the company is so confident about its product that it is willing to return the total amount if it fails to satisfy any user.
The company accepts online payments and doesn’t offer cash on delivery for DXRoller.
If you are worried about your data breach, you can be relieved to know that the company uses the most secure payment methods, i.e., PayPal, debit, or credit card payment.
Additionally, the company only takes your primary data, i.e., name, and address to ship this product. There are no chances that this data is going to be misused against you.
The company offers buyers a 30 Day 100% money back guarantee. The items must be returned unused and in their original packaging.
You ship the package to the return facility address given to you by its customer care representative.
As soon as it gets shipped, you must contact customer care again and provide them with the tracking number.
You will get an email confirming the refund when the company receives and approves the return.You will be refunded immediately.
Customer written DXRoller review
This product has done wonders on my face.I have tested so many products in a quest to remove acne but I couldn’t find a solution till I tested DXRoller.Walker
DXRoller is the best of its kinds.Since I came across this product,my skin care has massively improved.. wonderful product there.Paul
My mum has too many wrinkles and she has been looking for ways to remove them.I had to get her a DXRoller and the rest is history!.Jasmine
Frequently asked questions about DXRoller (DXRoller review)
Does DXRoller remove acne?
Yes, DXRoller takes care of acne and other similar skin conditions.
Where can I buy this product?
You can buy DXRoller only on the official website.This product is not found anywhere else except the official website.
Can I use this product to remove wrinkles?
Yes!. DXRoller is best at removing wrinkles and spots.
Derma rollers are scientifically proven to be good and healthy for the skin.
They help improve the health of the skin by producing the protein – collagen.
They use micro needles which are not just effective and efficient but also comfortable and convenient for use.
As long as all the instructions provided above are followed properly, you have yourself a perfect derma roller.
DXRoller is also suitable for all skin types so you do not have to be afraid of your skin reacting badly to this device.
Its micro needles do not cause any kind of damage to the skin and you will have no idea about when the procedure for treatment when using this device begins and ends because the procedure is painless.
Lastly, you should get this device for your dream skin.